Effective immediately, Calibers is implementing certain steps as mandated by local directives. The following must be followed by all customers:
1. If you do not have a firearm delivered and ready to be transferred, you are not allowed to enter
2. If you are sick, especially with a cough, fever and/or flu
like symptoms, you will not be allowed to enter even if your firearm has been delivered and is ready to be transferred.
3. Only the transferee
who is completing the firearms transfer form is allowed to enter the office.
4. You will be notified when your firearm has been
delivered and is ready to be transferred. Do not come to the office unless you have been notified and arranged a specific
5. Your firearm(s) and form will be made ready for you at the scheduled time. Once your form is completed,
the NICS background check will be conducted if you do not have a LTC. In this case, there may be a delay in receiving a clearance.
If this is the case, you will be asked to leave the office and will be notified when to return after a "proceed"
command is given by the NICS examiner.
6. All social distancing guidance (6' distance, etc.) is to be observed at all times.
7. Please know that all areas of transfers will be disinfected after each transfer and made ready
for the next transfer.